Our colleagues from the Regulatory Council of the Denomination of Origin Estepa announce the 3rd edition of the “Eduardo Pérez Research Awards”, recognized as one of the most important in the world for the promotion of research in the olive oil and olive oil sector. extra virgin olive.
It is the prize with the highest financial endowment in Spain for research and development in olive growing
The award, organized by the San José de Lora de Estepa cooperative in collaboration with the Estepa Designation of Origin and the International Agri-Food Campus of Excellence (ceiA3), has already held two editions to which highly relevant studies have been presented, and in which the winners have seen their research boosted.
You can see the summary of the editions:
Who can participate?
Only individuals may be eligible for the award individually or in a research team, and the works must meet the following requirements:
- Must be original and written in Spanish
- It will make an important contribution to the world of olive growing from the agrarian, economic, health, cultural or cooperative point of view.
- If awarded, the work will be published by the Regulating Council of the Denomination of Origin Estepa
How is research valued?
The Jury will value the following as main criteria:
- Scientific Level: 60%
- Research opportunity or convenience: 10%
- Contribution to the exchange of information in the cooperative field: 10%
- Practical Application: 10%
- Environmental Sustainability: 10%
You have until October 15, 2020. Do you want to participate?
You can check the bases here
If you want more information you can contact Moisés Caballero (Secretary of the Denomination of Origin Estepa
Telephone: 00 34 607 43 63 53 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org